Particulars of organization
Est. in the year 1998 under the aegis of TYM a society started in the year 1935.
Mission-education and empowering woman to be self-reliant.
Under this college specifies and updates all the information to the parents & students with regard to procedures, rules & regulations, various committees, programmes, activities of staff & students, examinations, admissions, literary & cultural competitions, placements, etc.
- Education to socially and economically weaker section at affordable fees in easy installments
- Inculcating values to lead a life of dignity
The college is guided by a Governing Body and Mandali executive council
We have several committees to carry on
- Academic planning
- Exams-internal and university exams
- Placements cell for employment guidance
- Counselling cell
- Cultural and extracurricular activities like conducting seminars, workshops etc..
The college is guided by Hon.sec Smt. Nivedita Kumar and correspondent Dr Vasundara, Retd. Principal Govt Degree College with Principal as academic head supported by Vice Principal and staff. Periodical meetings of Mandali, governing body meetings of college, staff meetings are conducted to plan-both for academic and other activities.
- All appointments are through duly constituted selection committee with university representatives on the committee.
- Rules, regulations, instructions, maintenance of records etc.. are made in accordance with decisions taken in Governing Body meetings taking adequate care to follow OU norms.